At TimeTap we are continually improving, updating and creating features to better suit the needs of our users. With these changes we strive to offer the best support we can as well as provide adequate resources for our users to use as a learning tool.
The resources we offer can be accessed directly through your TimeTap account or at TimeTap.com. See below on how to access these tools:
- When signed into the back office on TimeTap you will go to your Dashboard and select "Setup Guide" to access the video guides and step by step instructions on how to up your account. These guides are located on the right hand side of the page.
- Through the setup guide or by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the screen you can schedule an onboarding call to walk through your account with one of TimeTap's team member
- If you are more of a self starter and want to dive into TimeTap's user documentation you can access our written guides through your TimeTap account. This is done click on your name in the top right corner of your account and from the dropdown menu select "Help Docs". Once Help Docs is selected you will be taken to another screen where you will have access to all of our written documentation. You are able to navigate through by using the side bar options or you can use the search feature if you have something specifically you are looking for.
At any point during your time with TimeTap, if you find yourself needing support from our team there are a couple different methods to reach us:
- You can email us at Support@timetap.com
- You can call us at 202-753-7351 anytime Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:30pm
- You can use the chat option within your TimeTap account. You will see a green bubble at the bottom right side of your screen (as seen in the video above).
- You can troubleshoot in realtime by booking a support call with our team and we will set up a screenshare where we will work together to solve an issue or walk you through the steps to setup/update your account.