Over the past few weeks, we’ve been busy building out more features just for you! Take a look at a few of our recent updates below. With TimeTap, there’s always more to explore!
If you’d like more info about how you can implement these and other releases in your scheduler, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Availability Feature Updates
- Availability View screen now shows resources as well. You can see which resources are available with or without the staff availability and book appointments accordingly.
- Availability List View allows you to see your booked time slots within a specific date range, separated by day. Take a look at our recent blog post for more info.
- From Reports, users now have the ability to run a report showing availability of staff and/or how full their schedules are within a date range.
- Users now able to generate API keys from the back office.
- Now able to create folders for files within File Library.
For more, visit our release notes pages.