- They already go to your website to find your phone number. Having a “Book Now” button gets their appointment on your books sooner.
- Your customers love seeing your availability instead of having to compare schedules over a call.
- They often remember that they need to make that appointment after your office is closed and frequently forget once it opens in the morning. Booking online allows for hassle-free 24x7x365 availability.
- It’s faster. And with attention spans where they are, that’s as important as nap time to a kindergarten teacher.
- Booking online guarantees that your clients get a confirmation & a reminder so they don’t forget & you don’t have the dreaded no-show.
- It takes 2 to Tango (or set appointments on the phone) but only 1 to Swing over to your website & book it himself. People love autonomy & with the option to pay upon booking you’ll love the Cha-Cha-Ching! (Yes, we did just use three dance styles)
- Customers take businesses with a strong web presence more seriously. Accepting appointments online shows them you’re a pro and that is who they want to see.
- They have their smart phones in their pockets & scheduling an appointment is easy to do on the go. It’s convenient, plain & simple.
- Your clients need to cancel or reschedule all the time but calling back in to rework it with your (admittedly amazing) receptionist is a time suck. With optional client login, canceling + rescheduling is a cakewalk.
Bonus reason number 10: Right now just 34% of the world’s population is online. That’s the growth from 1980 to 2013. Over the next 3 years that number is rising to 62%. Future proofing yourself with online booking keeps you ahead of the competition in the years to come.