Okay, so I’ve been there when I could not make an appointment due to a conflicting engagement and needed to reschedule my appointment. Well, your clients probably say the same thing when they’ve scheduled an appointment with you and need to reschedule right away. We’ve got ya covered.
But wait, how can my clients reschedule with me on my scheduling website? If your clients are first time online bookers, or have never rescheduled with you through your web scheduler, we’re here to help you with that today. Let us help you show your clients how they can reschedule appointments with you by logging in to your web scheduler.
1. Direct clients to your online scheduling website
Provide the link to your online scheduling website if they do not know it.
2. Tell them to register with your scheduler by clicking on the “Register” link
Your clients have already set up appointments with you, but they just want to reschedule. In order for them to do that without having to contact you directly in the future, have them Register with your scheduler by clicking on the link.
3. Have them to enter in their email address, click “Next”, & fill in their appropriate information
Once your clients have entered in their email address, have them to click on the “Next” button and fill in the appropriate information. Some of the fields will be marked as required and others will not.
Once they have filled in their information, have them to click on the “Sign Up” button, and this will register them with your scheduler.
1. Have your clients to click on the “Log In” button and input their email address & password, and then click the blue “Login” button
2. Click on the “View Existing Appointments” button
They’ll now be able to see the Welcome screen and can click on the “View Existing Appointments” button.
3. Click on the Zoom icon under the Details column for the appointment & then click the “Reschedule” button
They’ll be able to see their appointment(s) that they have scheduled with you. Have them to click on the Zoom icon for the appointment they would like to reschedule, and then click the “Reschedule” button.
4. Choose the Date & Time to reschedule the appointment for & then click “Next”
Once they’ve chosen a Date and Time to reschedule the appointment for, they can click “Next” and their appointment will have been rescheduled. They can click the “Back” buttons to go back to the Welcome screen and then click “Logout”.
And that’s it! Your clients can reschedule without having to call in or emailing to determine a better time. What a speedy way to reschedule appointments! Set good expectations for your clients when they book appointments with you by providing extra pointers that make their experience awesome so they'll return (because they can set up appointments themselves in little time flat). Let us know how your clients like the convenience by dropping us a comment in the box below.